Comprehensive nutritional support for the whole family
Woman’s Center for Wellness Nutrition
Nutrition is one of the primary keys to good health. Woman’s registered dietitians can help you make the right nutritional choices for you, as well as your family.
Our nutrition services range from inpatient meals and individual counseling sessions to customized programs and nutrition classes. Nutrition services are available in the following locations:
- Woman’s Hospital: During your hospital stay, we can accommodate all of your special dietary needs
- Woman’s Diabetes Education: For children, adolescents and adults, both men and women
- Woman’s Center for Wellness: For weight loss, overall health and medical conditions
Woman’s Center for Wellness
9637 Jefferson Highway, Baton Rouge, LA
Consultations available Monday - Friday; 7:30 AM-5:00 PM
We’ll help you find the right nutrition balance for your unique health needs and lifestyle.
For Your Health
- Fitness Club and Personal Training: Woman’s Center for Wellness has a female-only fitness facility offering traditional cardiovascular and strength equipment in addition to over 100 group exercise classes every week.
- Wellness Coaching: A certified health and wellness coach can help you conquer bad habits, thoughts and attitudes as well as identify ways to make a healthier and permanent lifestyle.
- Exercise is Medicine: This program offers specialized exercise programs based on individual medical needs and fitness levels.
- Nutrition Counseling: A registered dietitian can educate you on a healthy diet specifically tailored to your medical and family history.
- Diabetes Prevention Program: A national, CDC-recognized lifestyle change program that focuses on healthy eating, physical activity and behavior change to help reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Balance Weight Loss Program: A personalized 12-week weight loss program that focuses on nutrition, fitness and coaching to help you reach your goals.
- Mediterranean Lifestyle Program: Managing diet, exercise, and lifestyle intervention, Metagenics FirstLine Therapy® incorporates medical foods and other nutritional support.
- Nutrition for Medical Conditions: Diabetes, cancer, weight loss, high blood pressure, pregnancy and metabolic health concerns
- Classes and programs: A variety of topics may include grocery store tours, pantry makeovers and making homemade baby food
Treat Yourself to Better Health!
Woman’s nutrition experts partner with Healthy Baton Rouge to support programs, events and workshops that help reduce obesity in local children and families.