Make movement your medicine.
Exercise is Medicine® (EIM) program, an evidence-based approach to fitness that enables participants to manage symptoms of chronic illness or disease as well as improve overall personal health. The program, located at Woman’s Center for Wellness on Jefferson Highway, created by the American College of Sports Medicine, EIM is a global initiative to promote exercise as a standard in clinical care.
Woman’s EIM program provides a bite-sized, accessible approach to exercise with three levels to fit every person’s health needs. Individuals can sign up for the program on their own or through doctor referral.
Ideal for the following:
- Post physical therapy
- Injury recovery
- Change in medical history
- Clients who need supervised exercise by a medically trained specialist
- One-on-one training and small group training
- All ages and fitness levels
- There is a $50 screening fee for new clients.
- A doctor’s medical clearance may be required for participation