Opioid Misuse during Pregnancy
The GRACE Program
Guiding Recovery and Creating Empowerment for Pregnant Women with Opioid Use Disorder.
Talk to someone who cares.
Are you pregnant and struggling with opioid addiction? If so, you are not alone and we are here to help you.
What is GRACE?
Guiding Recovery and Creating Empowerment (GRACE); Our team provides nonjudgmental, compassionate care coordination to those struggling with opioid addiction in pregnancy. We strive to:
- Connect you to resources in the community to aid in your recovery.
- Provide you with education on substance use and the safest treatment options in pregnancy.
- Help you and your baby have the best care possible.
How GRACE can help
- Unsure of what type of addiction resources are in the community and how to get started?
- Need help deciding what type of addiction treatment works best for you?
- Heard of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) such as “Methadone” or “Suboxone”?” Unsure if it is safe for you and your baby?
- Need support and encouragement as you navigate pregnancy and recovery?
Are you taking a prescription painkiller?
Read this Health Action Sheet [pdf] »
¿Toma alguno de estos medicamentos recetados para el dolor? Hoja de acción de salud »
Understand what fighting opioid addiction during pregnancy means to you and your baby.
The GRACE Program is made possible by a generous grant from the United Health Foundation.