Are you unable to do certain activities due to your weight? Are your health problems getting worse, and your medications piling up? Are you ready to make a change?
Weight loss surgery isn’t just about losing weight – it’s about being healthy.
Start your journey with Woman’s by your side. Together, we’ll transform your life – and jump start your health.
Your weight loss surgery team is here to help you with your weight loss journey. Our experienced physicians, surgical staff and registered dietitians provide personalized and comprehensive care.
Your Weight Loss Surgery Coordinator walks you through every step of the program, giving you emotional support and positive encouragement through this life-changing process. As an experienced registered nurse, she‘s here to help you understand the process and support you before, during and after your surgery. Call 225-215-7469 for information.
Weight loss surgery is a life-changing experience. It may alter your relationships with other people, your feelings about yourself and your whole way of life. While weight loss surgery has a direct and dramatic effect on the body, the psychological effects of the surgery may outnumber the physical expectations. And, while most of these effects are positive, there are possible complications.
Woman’s hosts a monthly support group meeting open to all weight loss surgery patients.
Contact us to find out more about post-op Path to Success nutrition after weight loss surgery program.
We offer financing as an option to help you take that first step to a healthier lifestyle.
Our cash-pay weight loss surgery fee includes:
- General labs (CBC, CMP, PT/PTT, lipid panel, urinalysis and pregnancy test if applicable)
- Chest X-ray and upper GI series (barium swallow)
- EKG and oxygen saturation test
- Pre-operative pathology services
- Anesthesia, surgery and recovery
- 3 nutrition visits
- 3-month free membership to Woman’s Center for Wellness
- 90-day BLISCare protection policy for certain potential postoperative bariatric surgery complications if the surgeon is a BLISCare provider