Our mission is to improve the health of women and infants.
From birth to mammography, from cancer care to surgery, we want to be your resource for exceptional care. Take comfort in the fact that you’ve chosen a hospital that specializes in the care of women and babies and is equipped to handle the expected as well as the unexpected.
Learn more about Woman’s >>
Woman’s is a smoke-free campus.
We are proud to lead the way to a healthier community with a smoke-free environment. We hope that Woman’s patients and visitors will support our efforts.
- Smoking is not permitted in buildings, on the grounds or in parking lots.
- We ask that you please extinguish all smoking materials before exiting your vehicle.
We’re here to help our disabled visitors and patients.
- 24-hour TDD, 225-231-5252, and a TeleCaption television decoder
- Handicapped parking spaces for visitors and patients
- A sign language interpreter for the hearing impaired
- Handicapped accessible entrances and restroom facilities
Stay Connected and Informed.
High-Speed Wireless Internet: Stay connected with our free Wi-Fi guest network.
Digital On-Demand TV: Inpatient rooms have access to on-demand movies, music and health information videos.
We’re ready to meet your needs.
Concierge services: We can assist with special requests such as hotel information, transportation arrangements, driving directions and much more. Call 225-927-1300 ext. 4400.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-4:00 PM