- We are proud to lead the way to a healthier community with a smoke-free environment.
- Smoking is not permitted in buildings, or outside, including parking lots.
- 24-hour TDD, 225-231-5252, and a TeleCaption television decoder
- Handicapped parking spaces
- A sign language interpreter for the hearing impaired
Our pastoral services chaplain is available to talk with people of all faiths and can make regular visits to patients and their families.
Our nondenominational chapel is always open to patients, families and friends as a place for prayer, meditation, reflection or simply a place for a few quiet moments.
Located on the 1st floor of the hospital near Woman's Way Café.