From your first pap smear through pregnancy and menopause, we can help you maintain a balanced and healthy reproductive system throughout your life.
Gynecological services we offer
Our gynecologists provide a range of services for personalized care, including:
- Gynecological cancer care: Our gynecological cancer care team specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cancers specific to women, including ovarian, cervical, uterine, fallopian tube, vaginal, vulvar and peritoneal cancers. We also participate in leading cancer clinical trials.
- Gynecological surgery: Our surgeons have the expertise and technology to perform hysterectomies using robotic surgery, laparoscopes or traditional methods, depending on your individual needs. Our goal is to help you get you back to your busy life sooner.
- Osteoporosis screenings: We work to detect osteoporosis and treat it before it becomes a problem. Our experts use a safe and easy exam that detects early bone loss by measuring bone mineral density.
- Pelvic floor health: We offer treatment for pelvic floor dysfunction and pain such as incontinence and endometriosis. Our therapist also help with pregnancy-related conditions such as episiotomy pain.
- Preventive gynecological screenings: During your annual “well woman exam,” your gynecologist will discuss which preventive health screenings you may be due for, such as a pap test.
- Infertility: Our partnership with Fertility Answers gives you access to a full service fertility clinic capable of performing diagnosis and treatment for any fertility problem.