Check out Woman's news outlets and discover a new avenue for exceptional care, centered on you.
Life Among Women Blog
Our Life Among Women blog supports women and their families as they experience life's ups and downs.
Pregnancy and Parenting
Our bloggers give moms (and dads!) the opportunity to come together as a community of parents to share resources, stories, advice and a dose of humor.
Life's daily stresses can make it more difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but together, we are better able to avoid life's unhealthy temptations. You’ll find helpful tips toward becoming a healthier you.
Living With Cancer
Doctors, nurses, nutritionists and other medical professionals share their helpful tips to living well during and after cancer treatment.
UNprivate Parts Podcast
UNPrivate Parts is a podcast hosted by Woman’s Hospital. Join us as we pull back the proverbial curtain with honest discussions on women’s health and the uncomfortable subjects we all want answers to. Available on your favorite podcast app.
Social Media Policy
Woman’s Hospital encourages you to engage in open discussion on our social media sites. We look forward to improving your experiences. We do make reasonable efforts to monitor all of our social media channels to ensure that posted comments are appropriate.
- Remember that information posted on any of our social media platforms should not be considered medical advice and should not replace a consultation with a health care professional.
- You should not anticipate that your online postings will remain private.
- On social media sites, never disclose personal identifiable information such as your location, medical record number, financial information, or other private information.
- For more information about your privacy and health care, feel free to visit our page on Patient Privacy on our website.
We do not and cannot comment on patients' medical status.
We often receive requests on our social media channels from concerned individuals asking for medical information.
- As an organization providing health care services, we are prevented by law from publicly providing any information about our patients, even if the information has already been disclosed by a patient’s parents, friends or family members online (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act).
- We do not provide medical advice online social media channels other than to proceed to the hospital or contact your physician for care.
- When families wish to have the hospital publicize information about their child’s care, we work with these families to complete a formalized written and signed authorization to address their concerns before sharing a patient’s information with the public.
Social Media Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of any social media platform operated by Woman’s Hospital and are subject to change without notice.
- You are responsible for the content you post and all activity that occurs under your account. You may not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using Woman’s Hospital sites.
- You agree not to use any of Woman’s Hospital sites for:
- Personal attacks
- Offensive content
- Aggressive behavior
- Illegal activities
- You agree not to post content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory or threatening or abuse intellectual property rights on Woman’s Hospital sites.
- Woman’s Hospital reserves the right to review, edit and/or delete any of your postings in its sole discretion.
- While Woman’s Hospital makes reasonable efforts to monitor and moderate posted content, it does not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information.
- Opinions and views expressed by individuals as postings on Woman’s Hospital sites are not necessarily those of Woman’s Hospital, its officers, employees, staff or members of its board of trustees.
- All links to other websites are part of efforts to serve online participants. Woman’s Hospital is not responsible for the content of these linked websites and such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by Woman’s Hospital.
- By posting content on any online channel owned by Woman’s Hospital, you give Woman’s Hospital s a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide license to use your content including the right to copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat and incorporate into a collective work. Other participants on social media channels may use your posted content beyond the control of Woman’s Hospital. Woman’s Hospital does not have the ability to monitor, intercept or otherwise remove your content from any web presence owned by another entity.