Nursing Careers at Woman’s
We care for you...
Woman’s is a special place to work – for nurses right out of school and those with more experience. Hands down, we offer the region’s best benefits – the most competitive pay, training and career advancement.
- Competitive Pay & Shift Differentials
- In-depth Training Period
- Full Range Benefits
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- Career Ladder
- On-Site Child Development Center
- Discount on Hospital Services
- Transport Team and more!
…So you can care for your patients
Often referred to as the “Woman’s Touch”, we strive to provide exceptional care and experiences for our patients and families.
Our team consistently exceeds state and national benchmarks for patient satisfaction.
Why Nurses Choose Woman’s
Woman’s At a Glance
- Louisiana’s First Nursing Magnet Hospital
- Level III NICU & Fetal Surgery Center
- Annual breast procedures: 42,752
- Annual births: 8,052
- Annual surgeries: 7,970
- RNs: 840