Included in your fitness membership at Woman’s Center for Wellness is access to our cardio theater, strength training area and more than 100 classes [pdf] offered each week, suited to your wellness goals.
Make time for yourself. Discover the freedom of choices and value of a fitness membership.
Join today with your initiation fee plus monthly fees ranging $44-$64. Fitness rate depends on your age, method of payment, length or term of membership and eligible discounts. Discount rates are for students, teachers and employees of participating corporate partners.
- Student and corporate memberships available, discounted.
- Ask about or Student and Teacher 3-month membership specials!
- Discounted memberships for Woman’s Employees and Woman’s Volunteers.
- Club 62 is our senior discount membership for women age 62 or older.
- Pre-and Postnatal fitness class pass: If you are pregnant, buy your 12-class, 90-day punch card membership for $120.
$100 off initiation fee in September on any standard Fitness membership at Woman’s Center for Wellness*
Call 225-924-8300 or email us for the most current membership information.
*Through September 30, 2019. Discount applies on a new membership. Restrictions apply.
Review our Guest Policies [PDF]
Corporate memberships at Woman’s Fitness are available for groups as small as five employees.
Great for employers:
- Happier and healthier employees
- Lower healthcare and insurance costs
- Decreased absenteeism
- Improved performance, productivity and morale
- Appeals to top talent during recruitment
Great for employees:
Current Corporate Partners
- Feel better and have more energy
- Discounted monthly memberships
- Discounted initiation fee
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regions Bank
- Summit Holdings
- Jones Walker
- AC Lewis Management
- Doggett Machinery
- Shaw/CB & I
- Southern Farm Bureau
- Jacobs Engineering
- BankcorpSouth/ Wright & Percy
- BR Business Report
- Faulk & Winkler
- Red River Bank
- Community Coffee
- EFCU Financial
- Lamar Advertising
- Kean Miller
- Lee Michaels
- Seale Smith Zuber & Barnett Law Firm
- City, State and Federal workers
- Bethany Church
- Stat Dex/Land Vest Title/Gulio
Try one day FREE