Comprehensive diagnostic imaging services for the entire family
Whether its x-ray to ultrasound or MRI to mammography, Woman's board-certified radiologists and licensed technologists provide comprehensive imaging services for men, women, infants and pediatric patients.
Woman's is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
Hospital 1st floor, next to the main entrance
- Outpatient hours: Monday thru Friday 7:30 AM until 5:30 PM
- Inpatient hours: Services provided 24 hours a day seven days a week
- Screening Mammography (routine, yearly exams)
- Nuclear Medicine
- General Ultrasound (gallbladder, liver, OB, etc.)
- General Radiology (fluoroscopy, IVP, BE, etc.)
- CT scans (computerized tomography)
Physician Office Building, Suite 110, adjacent to the lab
- Advanced Imaging hours: Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- Diagnostic Mammography
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast Core Biopsies (stereotactic, ultrasound and MRI guided), breast needle localizations
- Osteoporosis (DEXA) scans/Bone Density
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Ultrasound Guided Biopsy/Paracentesis
Contact us: 225-924-8266 or email us.