LSU OB/GYN Clinic at Woman’s Hospital is a public-private partnership between Woman's Hospital, LSU and the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals to provide access to OB/GYN services for all women including those uninsured or covered by Medicaid. This health center for OB/GYN also supports graduate medical education for LSU residency programs.
Woman's is committed to meeting the healthcare needs of women in our region through access to quality services.
Screening for Medicaid and Charity Care
This screening must take place prior to your appointment. Contact the Health Center to schedule an appointment with our financial coordinator: 225-215-7960.
Please note that if you do not complete the screening process prior to your doctor appointment you will be required to pay for your visit.
Please bring the following items with you to your screening appointment:
1. Proof of income (bring all that apply)
- Two consecutive months of check stub (if you are paid weekly we need a total of 8 check stubs, if you are paid biweekly we need 4 check stubs)
- Snap or food stamp benefits
- Social security benefits
- Child support
- Alimony income
- Workers compensation
- Retirement benefits
- Disability Unemployment
- Self-employed individuals bring 1090 or 1040
2. Valid ID or drivers license
3. Birth certificate and Social Security card
4. Proof of residency (bring one of the following items. If none apply, Woman's requires an affidavit signed by the patient and notarized.)
- Mortgage bill
- Utility bill
- Lease agreement
- Car insurance
5. Visa or passport or I-94 (only applies to non US citizens)