Interested in a Research Study?
You can make a difference.
By choosing to participate in research, you are not only taking a more active role in your health, but also adding to information that may help others. A clinical trial also give you access to new therapies before they are widely available.
Is there a research study for you at Woman’s?
You will be closely monitored.
Research studies are led by teams of medical doctors, researchers, nurses, social workers, and other health care staff. If you choose to participate:
- You will have your own research coordinator that you can contact at any time.
- You will have open communication with the entire team and your doctors.
- During the study, you can be certain your progress and well-being are closely monitored.
Clinical trials & other studies
One type of research study is called a clinical trial. These are scientific tests to find ways to safely and effectively prevent, detect, and treat diseases.
Participating in surveys about your health or health knowledge or in a Clinical Research Registry helps us collect information across our whole community. Researchers may learn:
- How behavior changes may improve health
- New ways to use existing treatments
- New methods to detect diseases and health conditions
- New ways to improve quality of life for people with serious health conditions
- New drugs or new combinations of drugs
- New surgical procedures
Questions about a study?
Want to talk to someone about enrolling?
Suggestions or concerns about research?
Contact us, email us at email@example.com or call us 225-231-5275