Thank you for scheduling your mammogram with Woman’s Hospital. Our goal is to provide a safe environment where you feel comfortable.
- Our registration and information gathering areas have a Plexiglas barrier
- All staff will be wearing masks
- We have hand sanitizer readily available
- Waiting areas provide information for social distancing
Instructions for your screening mammogram appointment
No need to arrive early. Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. This allows us to reduce waiting room time and get you in and out quickly.
Enter through the hospital main entrance. Imaging is located on the first floor to the right of the front desk.
What to bring
Make sure your physician has submitted your mammogram orders or bring them with you.
Who may attend
Please come alone to your appointment, this allows us to provide social distancing. If you require assistance, we will allow one guest per person.
What to wear
You will be asked to remove your shirt and bra, so wearing a shirt with skirt or pants is the most comfortable attire. Please avoid wearing underarm deodorant.
What to expect
- You will sign in at the Imaging registration desk.
- You will then be called to a separate cubicle so we can get additional insurance information.
- You will then be called to the back for your mammogram.
- Given a card with a date when you should expect your results
- Given a smock and asked to undress from the waist up and put the smock on so it open to the front
- Mammogram will be performed
- You’re done!