Lifestyle Medicine Program
Better lifestyle, better life. Take back your health!
Metagenics FirstLine Therapy®: Personalized lifestyle medicine meets you at the intersection of diet, exercise, and lifestyle intervention to determine the best course of action for managing and promoting the health of each patient.
Meet with a registered dietitian to get a personalized Mediterranean-style nutrition plan along with recommendations for any supplements that may help you feel your best!
Making healthy lifestyle changes allows you to have greater control of your health and wellbeing.
FirstLine Therapy targets the underlying causes of chronic illness by incorporating a sensible eating plan, physical activity, nutritional support, and stress management.
- Take simple steps every day that will enhance health and help prevent disease
- Adopt habits of living that may delay the onset of illness and possibly reverse disease progression and risk factors
Your personal program includes:
- Health screening
- Body composition analysis
- Customized health plans
- Lifestyle and behavioral coaching
- Personalized food plans
- Physical activity recommendations
- Targeted nutritional support
- Tracking tools
What does “better health” mean to you?
Most people want more energy, mental clarity, full physical function, and absence of disease through the aging process.
What do you want?
- To feel more vital
- To lose weight
- To have more energy
- To increase muscle tone
- To sleep better
- To manage stress
- To improve sex drive
- To have mental clarity
- To have greater mobility
- To feel more motivated
- To have greater control over my health and wellbeing
Woman's Lifestyle Medicine Program uses effective coaching to support you.
- Healthy eating: emphasizing a modified Mediterranean food plan
- Healthy living: focusing on behavior change
- Physical activity: targeting 4 components of movement
The program offers medical foods and pharmaceutical grade supplements. Call 225-924-8705 or Email us to get started.
For participants that may need physician intervention, consider getting referred to our metabolic weight loss clinic.