Woman’s Ideal Weight Loss method utilizes a three-phase protocol.
Video: Is it time to take control of your health?
- Phase 1: Weight Loss Dieter stays in this phase until weight-loss goal is achieved
- Phase 2: Stabilization Dieter learns how to reincorporate healthy carbohydrates and fats into their diet without regaining weight
- Phase 3: Maintenance Dieter come for check-ins with their coach to stay accountable and successfully maintain weight loss!
During the protocol, dieters will consume Ideal Protein foods in combination with whole foods (proteins and selected vegetables), limit their fat intake and follow a mandatory supplement regime.
Dieters will also limit carbohydrate intake, which forces the body to use stored fat for energy.
On average, dieters will lose 2-5 pounds per week.
Daily, a dieter will consume (approx.)
- Phase 1: Three Ideal Protein foods
- Phase 2: One to Two Ideal Protein foods
- Phase 3: Zero to One Ideal Protein foods
The protocol must be followed as outlined in order to fully achieve success.
- A detailed list of permitted/restricted food is identified in the documentation.
- A dieter must commit to completing a weekly food diary, weekly weigh-ins and consultations with our weight loss team.
Because this weight loss method is not appropriate for everyone, Woman's does offer other weight loss lifestyle change programs and fitness memberships.