Woman’s Ideal Weight Loss Program is for women and men.
Video: "I'm not dieting, I'm changing my lifestyle"
Step 1: Initial Appointment
- Call 225-924-8705 or Email us to schedule your initial consultation.
- Rescheduling or cancellation of appointments requires 24-hour notification.
- Virtual health coaching and curbside product pickup available.
Step 2: Health Profile
You must complete your health profile prior to attending the consult! To complete your Health Profile:
- Go to https://platform.idealprotein.com/
- Click to Register as a dieter
- Complete Patient Registration; select Woman’s Hospital Center for Wellness as your Clinic
- Login with your email and password
- Watch the Ideal Protein Platform Overview
- On the left side, select My Health Profile and follow all prompts through to completion
- SUBMIT your Health Profile
- Upon review, if medical clearance is needed, we will have to get that first before we can proceed. Complete this FORM as consent to send clearance letter. Complete all sections marked with an X. Recipient is your Medical Provider.
Step 3: Registration/Program Fee
- A client will be required to pay an initial program fee of $100 at the time of booking your first visit.
This is a non-refundable fee that covers the initial consult, one 60-minute Maintenance appointment with a dietitian to review your Macro Code, and six 15-minute health coach Maintenance appointments. You must complete Phases 1 & 2 before redeeming any Maintenance appointments.
- You are responsible for buying products weekly to stay adherent to the protocol.
Step 4: Weekly Meetings
- Weekly meetings, ongoing through Phases 1 and 2 will be conducted by one of our certified health coaches.
- We will review your food journal, weigh-in and re-measure. We will help you create positive changes in your diet, and encourage you to continue successfully throughout the program.
- We encourage our dieters to ask questions and communicate any concerns or positive tips that we can share.