Weight Loss to Improve Your Overall Health.
Combining exercise with a healthy diet is typically a more effective way to lose weight than depending on calorie restriction alone. It increases metabolism and lean body mass which helps increase the number of calories you burn each day.
Discover what works for your body.
Strive for progress. Not perfection.
Eating better and finding the right exercise will make you healthier and can help lose weight. Woman’s offers a variety of nutrition, fitness and combination programs - alongside accountability - to help you fall in love with taking care of yourself.
Nutrition Counseling: Our comprehensive nutrition team can help you make the right food decisions for your lifestyle. Our services vary from individual counseling sessions to group presentations and classes. We can help you make the right choices.
Balance: If you are trying to lose weight, finding Balance is key. Woman’s offers a personalized weight loss program that focuses on real food, fitness, and coaching to help you reach your goal.
Ideal Protein at Woman’s: Ideal Protein is a science-backed, 3-Phase, structured protocol that resets your body to burn its fat as its primary energy source. With your very own personal Ideal Protein coach, you will be motivated to reach your health and wellness goals. Available weekly for both safety and convenience.
- Ask about specials and promotions: Call 225-924-8705 to enroll today.
Lifestyle Medicine Program: Metagenics FirstLine Therapy® meets you at the intersection of diet, exercise, and lifestyle intervention to determine the best course of action for managing and promoting the health of each individual patient. The program offers medical foods and pharmaceutical grade supplements.
Wellness Coaching: Our wellness coaches can provide you with the accountability to inspire and motivate you to achieve your health goals.
Join the 40-Day Wellness Challenge »
Diabetes Prevention Program: If you have been diagnosed with prediabetes or know you are at an increased risk for developing type 2 diabetes, learn how this DPP can help you.
Fitness for Weight Loss
The type of exercise you choose for weight loss doesn’t matter as much as just doing it! It is recommended that you perform some form of aerobic exercise at least three times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes per session. Woman’s can help match your lifestyle with your movements.
New to exercise or want the motivation of a personal trainer? We offer a variety of options to support your goals.
- Woman’s Fitness Club: Woman’s Fitness is just for women, and with many options for your fitness goals, you'll feel right at home.
- Personal Training: We help women in various life stages, from pregnancy to menopause, reach their goals in an enjoyable and empowering environment. (Virtual visits available)
- Wellness Coaching: Our wellness coaches can provide you with the accountability to inspire and motivate you to achieve your health goals. (Virtual visits available)
- Medical Exercise Programs: Medical Exercise is a unique exercise program developed by Woman’s Center for Wellness that offers specialized programs based on individual medical needs and fitness levels.