Included in your fitness membership at Woman’s Center for Wellness is access to our cardio theater, strength training area and more than 100 classes offered each week, suited to your wellness goals.
Make time for yourself. Discover the freedom of choices and value of a fitness membership.
Join today with no initial fee.* Monthly fees range from $44-$64. Fitness rate depends on your age, method of payment, length or term of membership and eligible discounts. Discount rates are for students, teachers and employees of participating corporate partners.
- Student and corporate memberships available, discounted.
- Ask about or Student discount specials!
- Discounted memberships for Woman’s Employees and Woman’s Volunteers.
- Club 62 is our senior discount membership for women age 62 or older.
Call 225-924-8300 or email us for the most current membership information.
Fitness Membership Forms
* Through July 31, 2021.
No joining fee for all who join in July.
Review our Guest Policies [PDF]
Corporate memberships at Woman’s Fitness are available for groups as small as five employees.
Great for employers:
- Happier and healthier employees
- Lower healthcare and insurance costs
- Decreased absenteeism
- Improved performance, productivity and morale
- Appeals to top talent during recruitment
Great for employees:
Current Corporate Partners
- Feel better and have more energy
- Discounted monthly memberships
- Discounted initiation fee
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regions Bank
- Summit Holdings
- Jones Walker
- AC Lewis Management
- Doggett Machinery
- Shaw/CB & I
- Southern Farm Bureau
- Jacobs Engineering
- BankcorpSouth/ Wright & Percy
- BR Business Report
- Faulk & Winkler
- Red River Bank
- Community Coffee
- EFCU Financial
- Lamar Advertising
- Kean Miller
- Lee Michaels
- Seale Smith Zuber & Barnett Law Firm
- City, State and Federal workers
- Bethany Church
- Stat Dex/Land Vest Title/Gulio
Try one day FREE