Included in your fitness membership at Woman’s Center for Wellness is access to our cardio theater, strength training area and more than 100 classes offered each week, suited to your wellness goals.
Make time for yourself. Discover the freedom of choices and value of a fitness membership. No contracts: we offer month to month membership
Monthly fees range from $51-$66. Enrollment fee includes New Member Initiation Package. Fitness rate depends on your age, method of payment, and eligible discounts. Discount rates are for students, teachers and employees of participating corporate partners.
* Through March 31, 2023.
- Ask about or Student/Teacher discount specials!
- Discounted memberships for Woman’s Employees and Woman’s Volunteers.
- Pink Select is our senior discount membership for women age 62 or older.
Call 225-924-8300 or email us for the most current membership information.
Fitness Membership Forms
Corporate memberships at Woman’s Fitness are available for groups as small as five employees.
Great for employers:
- Happier and healthier employees
- Lower healthcare and insurance costs
- Decreased absenteeism
- Improved performance, productivity and morale
- Appeals to top talent during recruitment
Great for employees:
Current Corporate Partners
- Feel better and have more energy
- Discounted monthly memberships
- Discounted initiation fee
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regions Bank
- Summit Holdings
- Jones Walker
- AC Lewis Management
- Doggett Machinery
- Shaw/CB & I
- Southern Farm Bureau
- Jacobs Engineering
- BankcorpSouth/ Wright & Percy
- BR Business Report
- Faulk & Winkler
- Red River Bank
- Community Coffee
- EFCU Financial
- Lamar Advertising
- Kean Miller
- Lee Michaels
- Seale Smith Zuber & Barnett Law Firm
- City, State and Federal workers
- Bethany Church
- Stat Dex/Land Vest Title/Gulio
Why Choose Woman’s Fitness and Nutrition?
Whether it’s our trained trainers and coaches, facility amenities or our weight loss programs, Woman’s is here with the programs and services to help you live a happier and more active life.
We want to provide the tools and support you need to unlock your health potential. You can do it. Let us help.
Try one day FREE
If you want to try out fitness membership prior to joining, we offer:
One Fitness Workout Day Free: Print and bring this offer (or show on your phone) to the fitness desk and join us for your first workout free.
You may workout in the fitness club, gym or pool, or choose from the group fitness classes [pdf] that are included in membership.
To save time, complete and print our Health History Questionnaire [pdf] and bring with you.