BATON ROUGE, La. -- Emily Magee, MD, FACOG, has been elected to a one-year term as Chief of the Medical Staff of Woman’s Hospital, the highest elected leadership position among the medical staff.
Dr. Magee is a board-certified OB-GYN whose duties include the coordination of clinical improvement activities as well as chairing the Medical Executive Committee. As Chief of Staff, she will also serve on the Woman's Board of Directors.
Dr. Magee earned her doctorate from American University of Antigua College of Medicine and completed her OB-GYN residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in Shreveport. She is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a partner in the private practice group of Schwartzenburg, Lafranca, Guidry, Chapman, Magee & Bourgeois.
Additional 2023 medical staff leadership at Woman’s includes:
- Allyson Boudreaux, MD, Vice Chief of Staff
- Lin Dang, MD, Secretary
- Kristin Chapman, MD, Chair of OB-GYN Clinical Service
- Mindy Bowie, MD, Chair of Surgery
- Stuart LeBas, MD, Chair of Medicine
- Beverly Ogden, MD, Chair of Cancer Clinical Service
- D. Stephen Sanches, MD, Chair of Pediatric Clinical Service