Woman’s Hospital will return to regular operations on Wednesday, 2-17-21.
Patients are asked to please call ahead to your physician’s office to confirm appointments.
If traveling to Woman’s Hospital or anywhere in the area, be extremely cautious on the roads and respect any barricades in place. Visit 511la.org for the latest road conditions.
February 15, 2021
Local forecasts predict continued severe winter weather conditions today and tomorrow; this includes icing of major roadways and possible power outages. The safety of our patients, employees and staff are our highest priority.
Please note the following changes in hospital operations for Monday, 2-15-21 and Tuesday, 2-16-21
- All outpatient visits and elective surgeries are now cancelled. Only urgent and emergent surgeries will go on as scheduled.
- All clinic appointments are cancelled.
- Patients are asked to contact their physicians office before traveling to Woman’s Hospital.
- Visitors are encouraged to wait until roadways are safe to travel to see patients.
Woman’s is actively salting icy patches on campus and generator power is ready should the campus experience any power outages.
- Exercise extreme caution when entering/exiting your vehicle. Place both feet on the ground and use your hands for support. Brace yourself with the vehicle door and seat back before standing.
- Walk Like a Penguin! Point your feet slightly outward, keeping your center of balance underneath you, and walk flat on your feet.