About Woman’s Hospital
Woman’s is the nation’s only freestanding, private, not-for-profit, specialty hospital for women and infants.
We are the 17th-largest childbirth service in the United States and the largest in birthing and neonatal intensive care hospital in Louisiana, and we’ve built a reputation of trust among generations of families for the experience we provide and our expertise in caring for women and infants.
When Babies Need Extra Care
At Woman’s, 90% of births are amazing events where new moms go home with a healthy newborn. But for the other 10%, we are tackling incredibly complex issues to keep pregnancy and newborns the best chance at a healthy future. That includes caring for the smallest and most fragile babies from across the state in our Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). See how we care for difficult pregnancies and premature babies in Sarah’s and Owen’s story »
Keeping Women Healthy
Annually, more than 4,000 women are screened on our mammography coaches throughout Louisiana. We work to find cancers at their earliest stages when treatment is most successful and our survival rates are some of the best in the country. Watch how Julie’s visit to the Mammo Coach saved her life »
Why We’re Special
Woman’s is one of four Magnet hospitals in Louisiana, a distinction that recognizes our highly skilled and dedicated team. We are also named as a Top 100 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare for twelve consecutive years. Annually, we administer 43,000 breast procedures, perform 7,000 surgeries and deliver more than 8,000 babies.
Foundation for Woman’s Winter 2021 Impact Newsletter [pdf] »
About Foundation for Woman’s
Our team at the Foundation includes a group of individuals committed to our mission to improve the health of women and infants.
- Jacky Burnette, Donor Relations Coordinator - Jacky.email@example.com, 225-924-8124
- Nikki Carr, Events and Community Outreach – Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org, 225-927-8982
- Melissa Curry, Philanthropy Officer - Melissa.email@example.com, 225-924-8749
- Leigh Loe, Grant Writer - Leigh.firstname.lastname@example.org, 225-924-8981
- Keila Stovall, Chief Philanthropy Officer/President - Keila.Stovall@womans.org, 225-924-8103
- Emily Viguerie, Philanthropy Officer – Emily.email@example.com, 225-924-8722