8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Woman's Hospital, 100 Woman's Way, Baton Rouge, LA 70817
J. E. Dunn Conference Center Rooms
A 1-day instructor-led course designed to prepare perinatal clinicians to care for patients with complex fetal heart monitoring tracings.
Course components include:
• Complex case studies that include recommended interventions
• Communicating with colleagues
• Advanced principles of maternal-fetal physiology
• Optional online post-test is available
The fee of $299 includes student pack
- Prior to attending, you should give consideration to borrowing or purchasing “Fetal Heart Monitoring Principles and Practices”, available from AWHONN. Textbook is available for $76.95 and e-book is available for $64.95 (as of 12/2/2021).
Contact Hours: Provided by AWHONN. Must attend the entire course and complete an online feedback form.
Special Needs: If you need special assistance due to a disability recognized by the ADA, please call 225-231-5292 to request assistance.