Presented by: Kimberly Lowrance BSN, RNC-NIC
LEARNING OBJECTIVES: At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define the term generational diversity and its impact in the healthcare setting.
- Identify two consequences of not having generational diversity.
- Describe the five most common generations in the current healthcare setting.
- Define implicit bias and how it applies to a multigenerational setting.
- Identify two communication barriers between generations and how to overcome them.
RN: 1.0 contact hours is awarded for this offering by Woman’s Hospital Baton Rouge, LA, an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Louisiana State Board of Nursing, Provider #19. You must attend the entire offering and complete the evaluation form to receive the contact hours.
MD: The Woman’s Hospital is accredited by the Texas Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Woman’s Hospital, Baton Rouge, designates this live CME for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 TM . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
If you have a disability recognized by the ADA and would like assistance in registering or attending this offering, please call 225-231-5292.