Date: Thursday, December 1, 2022
Time: 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Location: Woman's Hospital J.E. Dunn Conference Center Room 3
Chrissie Clark Olsson, MS LOTR; Occupational therapist, Woman's Hospital
Brandie Henry, PA-C; Vascular Surgery, CVT
- Discuss the anatomy and function of the venous system.
- Identify complications related to venous insufficiency.
- Identify treatment options for venous insufficiency.
- Discuss the anatomy and function of the lymphatic system.
- Differentiate between edema and lymphedema.
- Identify proper treatment modalities for lymphedema.
The Woman's Hospital is accredited by the Texas Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Woman's Hospital, Baton Rouge, designates this live CME activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CNE: 1.0 Contact Hour(s) is awarded for this offering by Woman's Hospital, Baton Rouge, LA, an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Louisiana State Board of Nursing, Provider #19. You must attend the entire offering and complete the evaluation to receive contact hours.
If you have a disability recognized by the ADA and would like assistance with registration or attendance of this offering, please call 225-231-5292.