Pregnant with twins or more? Take an interactive online class made just for you!
This class covers everything you need to know about your unique pregnancy, including what to expect from a vaginal or cesarean birth, breastfeeding more than one baby, and life at home with multiples. Woven throughout the eClass are fun activities to help you learn and engaging video clips that share the real stories of families with multiples.
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. The class takes about 3 to 5 hours to complete.
- Labor & Delivery
- Postpartum Recovery
- First Weeks at Home
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- PDF library including Healthy Meal Planning for A Multiple Pregnancy, Basic Clothing & Equipment for Multiples, and Choosing Childcare for Multiples
- Essential pregnancy and new-parent tools, such as a Prenatal Appointment Calculator, Contraction Timer, and Breastfeeding & Diapering Log
- Glossary and web links
- Class completion certificate
Our online childbirth class is ideal for those expectant parents who can’t attend an on-site childbirth class due to work schedules, time constraints, or medical conditions.
Bundle Deal Option
Take both the Understanding Your Newborn e-Class and Understanding Multiples e-Class for $120 and get Understanding Breastfeeding e-Class free. To enroll, select the fee choice below for the combined price.
For e-Classes en Español, register here »
Your access link will be emailed on the next business day following your registration.
Understanding Multiples e-Class is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
eClasses will be active for 6 months from date of purchase.
This class serves as an option instead of taking Preparing for Delivery.