Our grandparenting e-class is an interactive, web-based class that uses videos, personal stories, animations, and activities, to teach all the essential information for new grandparents.
• Why Grandparents Are Grand: Benefits of grandparents
• Birth & Mother Care Changes: Current hospital birth practices, grandparents at birth, rooming-in, postpartum mood & anxiety disorders
• What's New in Baby Care: Crying & comforting, changes in bathing and diapering
• Health & Safety: Germs and infections, safe sleep and SIDS, warning signs, car seats, hot car safety, outdoor safety, childproofing, baby equipment
• Feeding Baby: Changes in breastfeeding, supporting breastfeeding, changes in infant nutrition
• Play & Milestones: Monthly milestone for the first 4 months, ideas for interactions
• Your Supportive Role: Setting boundaries, healthy communication