COVID 19 Vaccine Scheduling
Updated January 18, 2021
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the COVID-19 vaccine under Emergency Use Authorization. At this time, Woman’s is only offering vaccines to the following groups.
- Hospital personnel
- Persons 70 years and older
- Nursing home and long-term care facility staff
- Emergency medical services and fire personnel
- Schools of allied health students/residents/staff
- End stage renal disease facility personnel and clients
- Ambulatory outpatient, medical, dental, behavioral health clinic personnel
Please continue to check this website, the Louisiana Department of Health and the CDC, to see when you are eligible to receive the vaccine.
Requirements for Vaccine
- Before you arrive at Woman’s, please review the following requirements closely.
- You must schedule an appointment. We are unable to serve walk-ins at this time.
- You must have a valid ID with birth date (driver’s license, photo ID).
- You must be in the currently eligible group to receive the vaccine (see above list).
- You must have a valid ID or information to verify you are in the eligibility list (see above list).
- You must have a working phone number or email address.
- Please bring any insurance information, in applicable.
Please note if you do not have all of the above you will not be eligible to receive the vaccine at this time. You must schedule an appointment to receive your vaccine.
Schedule Your Vaccine