Woman’s sets the standard of excellence when it comes to protecting your health. Our 3-phased approach includes some of the leading technologies in the nation.
We know this is a challenging time. To keep you informed, watch our Facebook video discussions.
- Will I have to go through screening before my doctor's appointment? Yes, all patients will be required to go through screening. Screening involves answering a few questions. Visitors are not allowed for outpatient visits.
- What are the visitor restrictions for doctor appointments? Patients should contact their individual physician offices for information on policies regarding visitation at doctor visits.
- Can I still come to my doctor if I have fever or symptoms of respiratory illness? If you have fever or symptoms of respiratory illness please do not come to campus. Contact your doctor before leaving home for instructions.
- How many visitors am I allowed? Pregnant patients are allowed two support persons at all times during labor and delivery.
- Will my support person be allowed to stay overnight? Yes.
- If I am pregnant and have a cold or present COVID-19 symptoms will I still be cared for? Yes, Woman’s will care for both you and your baby.
- If I am COVID-positive or under investigation for COVID-19, will I be allowed visitors in the hospital? At this time, we are not allowing visitors for patients that have tested positive for COVID-19 or who are still under investigation. Please speak directly with your nurse once you arrive at the hospital.
Below are managed care organizations’ policies and guidelines related to COVID 19.
Healthy Louisiana (Medicaid plans)