Woman’s Retail Pharmacy is full service pharmacy for our patients and the community.
Woman’s Retail Pharmacy operates like other pharmacies, except they are conveniently located inside the hospital. Bedside delivery is available Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. You or your family member may alternatively choose to pick up your prescriptions from the pharmacy between the hours of 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
- We accept most insurance plans.
- There is no cost for delivery.
- Your co-pay will be collected upon delivery or pick up. We accept cash, credit/debit cards, or FHA/HSA cards.
- We work closely with physicians to coordinate issues such as prior authorization and non-formulary medications.
- If you have refills, we can transfer to an external pharmacy.
- A pharmacist is available to answer any questions or concerns.
- Your insurance company doesn’t allow it. We are contracted with most commercial plans, and ALL Louisiana Medicaid plans.
- The medication is not available through our pharmacy (This is rarely a problem, as we stock most of the medications Woman’s physicians commonly prescribe.)