Woman’s has contracts with most managed care companies that provide health insurance coverage to residents of Baton Rouge and surrounding communities.
To the extent possible, Woman's works with all managed care companies to provide you with access to our hospital's services as an “in-network” provider. Certain services such as outpatient lab and physical therapy may be excluded from coverage when obtained at Woman’s. Often, these services must be obtained from a provider that is contracted for that specific service. We urge you to contact your insurance company to verify coverage.
All services provided at Woman's, except community education programs, require a doctor’s order.
- BeechStreet (BestCare)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry (First Health)
- Gilsbar 360° Alliance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- United Healthcare
- Zelis Healthcare (formerly PPO Plus)
- Baton Rouge Clinic Employees
Louisiana Women’s Healthcare Associates Employees
- LSU First Choice
- Our Lady of the Lake Employees (Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady includes St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Assumption Community Hospital, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center employees)
- People’s Health Employee Plan
- Advantra Louisiana (Coventry)
- Allwell from Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- People’s Health Network
- Aetna Better Health
- Healthy Blue (formerly Amerigroup Real Solutions)
- AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan