Woman’s Ideal Weight Loss method utilizes a four-phase protocol.
Video: Ideal Protein at Woman’s
- Phase 1: Dieter stays in this phase until approximately 100 percent of her or his weight-loss is achieved
- Phase 2: Full goal is achieved and ongoing
- Phase 3: 14-day gradual reintroduction of healthy carbohydrates and fats in the morning only
- Phase 4: Maintenance phase
During the protocol, dieters will consume Ideal Protein foods in combination with whole foods (proteins and selected vegetables), limit their fat intake and follow a mandatory supplement regime.
Dieters will also limit carbohydrate intake, which forces the body to use its other two resources for energy — stored fat and muscle. With the high biological value of the Ideal Protein foods, dieters will ensure muscle mass is maintained and burn the stored fat.
On average, dieters will lose 2-5 pounds per week.
A dieter will consume (approx.)
- Phase 1: Three Ideal Protein foods
- Phase 2: Two Ideal Protein foods
- Phase 3: One to two Ideal Protein foods
- Phase 4: Ideal Protein foods optional
The protocol must be followed as outlined in order to fully achieve success.
- A detailed list of permitted/restricted food is identified in the documentation for Phase 1 and 2.
- A dieter must commit to completing a weekly food diary, weekly weigh-ins and consultations with our weight loss team.
Because this weight loss method is not appropriate for everyone, Woman's does offer comprehensive nutrition care and fitness memberships.