If you are trying to lose weight, finding BALANCE is key. Woman’s Center for Wellness offers a personalized weight loss program that focuses on real food, fitness, and coaching to help you reach your goal.
12-Week Individual or 12-Week Group
12-Week Individual Plan
- Completely customized
- Includes resting metabolic rate test and Fit3D body composition analysis
- 2 consultations with a dietitian (60 minutes and 30 minutes)
- One-on-one personal training two days a week=24 sessions with a personal trainer
- 10, 45-minute wellness coaching sessions
- Great for someone with special dietary or orthopedic concerns, or currently pregnant
12-Week Group Plan
Enrollment every three months - Sign up by January 13 to begin the Group January 20, 2020.
12, 1-hour weekly wellness seminars
24, 45-minute small group training sessions
- Mondays/Wednesdays 5:30 PM
What to Expect: Eating Plan
- Receive reputable advice from registered dietitians
- Plan healthy meals and snacks based on your preferences
- Learn the best way to eat to lose weight for your body!
- Learn four proven methods for weight loss
What to Expect: Workout Plan
- Engage in resistance training with metabolic circuits
- Find a realistic workout plan that works with your schedule
- Learn proper form and techniques
Stick With It
What to Expect: Wellness Coach
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Measurements and body composition analysis
- Customized support to assist you in behavior change
Angela's Story, 12-week Balance participant
Angela's Story Part 1 »
Angela's Story Part 2 »
Angela's Results »
After being diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer and going through treatments, I felt like I would never feel good again. I was left feeling tired all the time and I had gained a significant amount of weight. I often felt like my body was failing me; but actually, I was the one failing my body. Looking back, I was constantly making poor choices when it came to the things I ate and put into my body. Being constantly tired lead me to make “easier” and “quick” choices when it came to food, rather than thinking about what my body really needed. I was making the choices that didn’t nourish my body and, in the end, would leave me feeling even more exhausted. I knew I needed to make a change, and that’s when I discovered Balance.