If you are trying to lose weight, finding BALANCE is key. Woman’s Center for Wellness offers a personalized weight loss program that focuses on real food, fitness, and coaching to help you reach your goal.
12-Week Individual or 12-Week Group
12-Week Individual Plan
- Completely customized
- Includes resting metabolic rate test
- 60-minute consultation with a dietitian
- One-on-one personal training two days a week=24 sessions with a personal trainer
- 11, 40-minute wellness coaching sessions
- Great for someone with special dietary or orthopedic concerns, or currently pregnant
12-Week Group Plan
Enrollment every three months
12, 1-hour weekly wellness seminars
- Wednesdays at 8:30 AM
- Thursdays at 11:30 AM or 5:30 PM
24, 45-minute small group training sessions
- Mondays/Wednesdays 6:00 AM or 5:30 PM
- Tuesday/Thursday 8:00 AM
What to Expect: Eating Plan
- Receive reputable advice from registered dietitians
- Plan healthy meals and snacks based on your preferences
- Learn the best way to eat to lose weight for your body!
- Learn four proven methods for weight loss
What to Expect: Workout Plan
Learn proper form and techniques
- Learn the “secret sauce” to your workout formula
- Engage in resistance training with metabolic circuits
- Find a realistic workout plan that works with your schedule
Stick With It
What to Expect: Wellness Coach
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Measurements and body composition analysis
- Customized support to assist you in behavior change
- It’s a new way of living.
- It’s becoming more active.
- It’s developing a healthier relationship with food.
- It’s making improved food and beverage choices.
- It’s becoming accountable for actions and inactions.
- It’s making small changes that add up to big results.
- It’s transforming into a healthier being.
- It’s becoming who you are meant to be!
Angela's Story, 12-week Balance participant
Angela's Story Part 1 »
Angela's Story Part 2 »
Angela's Results »
Pam’s Story, 12-week Balance participant
The Balance Program at Woman's Fitness Center has been a godsend. February, 2018 was a month of milestones for me. I turned 60 years old, retired from my job of 36 1/2 years, and decided that it was time to get serious about my health and well being. Along comes the Balance program and, from the very first meeting, I knew that this program was exactly what I've been looking for. Since starting Balance on Feb. 20, I've lost close to 20 pounds and feel great. I love the clean eating, whole food concept and the recipes and food choices are definitely "family friendly". Along with learning to eat healthier and controlling portion sizes, you also learn that exercise is an important part of managing and achieving your weight loss goals. My health coach, dietitian, and fitness instructor are all very knowledgeable and supportive. By joining the Balance Program, you get your very own little army of instructors who are there to guide you and motivate you along your weight loss journey. I'm so thankful to have found the Balance Program and I'm confident that what I've learned over the past several weeks will stay with me for a lifetime! After all, as the saying goes, "It's not a race, it's a journey!"
Kathy’s Story, 12-week Balance participant
The Balance program has been a life changing experience for me. From the initial information meeting to the present time, everyone from the receptionist to the coaches has been very helpful, supportive and friendly. The [initial meeting] with the dietitian started on the right path to a healthy eating strategy. The best part is meeting with my wellness coach each week. She is my cheerleader and guidance counselor, giving pointers on ways to improve while acknowledging my successes. I am so pleased that as of today, I have lost over 30 lbs. I have so much energy and feel so much better. I am well on the road to a healthier lifestyle thanks to the Balance Program at Woman’s.
“18 lbs down in my first six weeks”
“My breathing/asthma has improved. My weight is down and my blood tests for cholesterol were much better than last year.”
“I feel great and have higher energy levels!”