Whatever your goals, our fitness specialists will help you every step of the way by focusing on your unique needs. We will help you reach your goals in an enjoyable and empowering experience.
Personal Training is available for Members and the Public
Why our fitness specialists are unique
- With more than 30 years of experience, our staff knows the fitness needs of women.
- Many specialize in health problems and stages unique to women, such as pregnancy, postpartum and aging.
Types of personal training:
- Individualized Training: One-on-one training may be purchased individually or in blocks of 15, 8, 5, or 3 sessions for a price advantage.
- Small Group Training: You’ll make new friends, stay motivated, be inspired by your group’s energy and get the guidance you need to reach your goals.
- Medical Exercise Programs: A program designed to help clients transition from therapy to independent exercise or provide intense, personalized instruction when starting an exercise program.
- Wellness Coaching: Do you need a coach to inspire and motivate you to achieve your health goals? She can provide the accountability to make the most of your fitness membership.