Included in your fitness membership at Woman’s Center for Wellness is access to our cardio theater, strength training area and more than 100 classes [pdf] suited to your wellness goals.
- Ask about our new six-month membership!
- Student and corporate memberships available.
- Class-only membership: Buy your 12-class, 90-day punch card membership for $120.
- Trial Pass: If you want to try out fitness membership prior to joining, we offer a one week trial pass for $50 + tax. Enroll by the expiration date on your pass to get a $50 discount on your joining fee. May be combined with other offers. Call or come by.
Save $75 this month on a standard fitness membership at Woman’s Center for Wellness.*
Call 225-924-8300 or email us for the most current membership information.
*Through December 31, 2016. Discount applies on a one-year or six-month standard membership. Restrictions apply.
Review our Guest Policies [PDF]
Corporate memberships at Woman’s Fitness are available for groups as small as five employees.
Great for employers:
- Happier and healthier employees
- Lower healthcare and insurance costs
- Decreased absenteeism
- Improved performance, productivity and morale
- Appeals to top talent during recruitment
Great for employees:
Current Corporate Partners
- Feel better and have more energy
- Discounted monthly memberships
- Discounted initiation fee
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regions Bank
- Summit Holdings
- Jones Walker
- AC Lewis Management
- Doggett Machinery
- Shaw/CB & I
- Southern Farm Bureau
- Jacobs Engineering
- BankcorpSouth/ Wright & Percy
- BR Business Report
- Faulk & Winkler
- Red River Bank
- Community Coffee
- EFCU Financial
- Lamar Advertising
- Kean Miller
- Lee Michaels
- Seale Smith Zuber & Barnett Law Firm
- City, State and Federal workers