It is common for patients who have participated in therapy to discontinue physical activity completion. Woman's Center for Wellness wants to make the pursuit of wellness a way of life for all health conditions and has designed a unique program to:
How the programs work
- All participants are guided through individualized exercise programs that meet a range of health goals including flexibility, strength, endurance, body composition, cardiovascular, and stress management.
- The goal of the program is to help participants assume responsibility for their own exercise program, while working with guidance of a qualified instructor.
- Programs are coordinated by an ACSM-certified exercise physiologist or/and a physical therapy assistant.
- The staff-to-client ratio is limited to provide individualized instruction and to ensure the quality of client care. The maximum staff-to-client ratio is limited to 1:8 for the pool and 1:2 for the gym and fitness center.
Pool Maintenance:Supervised exercise in a warm water pool; ideal for those who find land-based exercise difficult.
OB Aquatic: For the mother-to-be who has additional physical limitations.
Gym Maintenance: For clients who want to exercise on land, but are not well suited for a general fitness environment.
Fitness Center Maintenance: For therapy patients who want to return to or start a fitness-based exercise program.
Medical Personal Training: Ideal for patients with multiple medical needs; clients work one-on-one with a qualified instructor trained to design a safe exercise program specific to their health needs.
- Most insurance plans do not covered the fees. All program fees are the responsibility of the client and must be paid in full at the time of your scheduled appointment.
- Clients must be evaluated by a physical therapist prior to beginning their participation in the program.
- There is a $45 screening fee for new clients; however, this fee is waived if the client is referred by Woman's Therapy Services.