The Graston Technique is a noninvasive approach to treating soft tissue and muscle injuries for pain relief. It has been clinically proven to achieve quicker and better outcomes. Our physical and occupational therapists are certified in Graston treatment.
The Graston Technique
Graston is a unique form of soft tissue kneading. It detects and treats injured tissue that can be painful and restrict a person’s range of motion. Our skilled therapists use specially designed stainless steel tools to ease tendon and muscle pain. Their crafted edges help break up and separate knotted scar tissue.
Our physical and occupational therapists often use this innovative therapy in treating both acute and chronic conditions, including:
- Cervical sprain/strain
- Lumbar sprain/strain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Hip pain
- I-T Syndrome
- Patellar Tendinitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Joint Contractures
- Scar Tissue
- Decreases your overall time of treatment
- Faster rehabilitation/recovery
- Reduces your need for anti-inflammatory drugs
- Allows you to continue everyday activities
- Reduces effects of post-surgical scar adhesions
- Effective with chronic and acute injuries
- Designed to treat any soft tissue dysfunction
Please consult with your physician regarding Therapy at Woman's Center for Wellness.