Having a clear understanding of your options will help you make well-informed decisions about how best to try and have a baby.
Located in Woman's Physician Office Building, A Woman's Center for Reproductive Medicine is the area's first certified facility dedicated to the field of reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
Led by fertility expert Dr. Bobby Webster, the center offers fertility diagnosis and treatment, and the most advanced reproductive technologies, including:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) with blastocyst transfer
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) and chromosomal screening
- Ovulation induction with intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Other technologies including minimally invasive surgical treatment of endometriosis
Dr. Bobby Webster, developer and director of the center, is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology as well as reproductive endocrinology and fertility. Dr. Webster is joined by an expert staff of nurses and clinicians.
Call 225-926-6886 to schedule an appointment.
Fertility treatments can result in multiple births. If you are expecting multiples, you will be automatically referred to Woman's Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists.
Our Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists work with your obstetrician to offer care for all types of medical conditions. Your obstetrician may refer you to the center for testing, consultation or management of care. A physician referral is required.