PCOS and more…
Reproductive hormone disorders occur when abnormal levels of estrogen and androgen sex hormones develop, and can cause infertility and other health issues.
Make an appointment today.
Woman’s Hospital Endocrinology Clinic
Types of reproductive disorders
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a common condition that affects 10-15% of all women. It is currently the leading cause of infertility. Learn more about PCOS »
- Hirsutism: This condition is defined by excessive hairiness in children and women in areas where hair does not normally grow.
- Amenorrhea: A menstrual condition characterized by absent menstrual periods for more than three monthly menstrual cycles.
- Hypogonadism: This condition occurs when the testicles do not produce enough testosterone, causing infertility, a decreased sex drive, erectile dysfunction, fatigue, and loss of secondary male sex characteristics.
Our wide range of experts is focused on pinpointing your hormonal problem and getting you back on a healthy path.
Video: Diagnosing PCOS
- Brittani Breaux, MD, Endocrinologist
- Neil Ryan Chappell, MD, Reproductive Endocrinologist
- John M. Storment, MD, Reproductive Endocrinologist
- Karen Elkind-Hirsch, MSc, PhD, HCLD, Woman’s Research Director
- Brooke Schoonenberg, Registered Dietician Nutritionist
- Services at Woman’s Center for Wellness