Is Cancer Rehab Right for You?
Whether you are currently undergoing treatment or you have finished treatment, the side effects of cancer treatments can present themselves in many different ways and can even last for a long time once you have completed treatment.
If you suffer from one or more of the following, you could be a candidate for our cancer rehab program:
- Any type of pain, including headaches, joint pain or muscle pain
- Numbness or tingling in your hands and feet.
- Tired and weak (unable to do things you want)
- Your body feels swollen or larger than usual
- Difficulty concentrating, thinking or remembering things
- Difficulty speaking or swallowing
Fill out this form and a Woman’s Therapist will contact you and your doctor to determine if cancer rehab is right for you.