Meet Our Cancer Nurse Navigators
One-on-one guidance and support during your cancer journey.
No matter how early cancer is detected or the chances of survival, a cancer diagnosis changes everything. You’re faced with a number of decisions that can impact your life and that of your family. We understand the treatment process can sometimes be overwhelming.
That's why we have nurse navigators: to help eliminate barriers throughout women's cancer journeys, aid them in obtaining the resources and support needed during treatment, and guide them all the way through cancer survivorship.
What Services Does a Nurse Navigator Provide?
Beginning with diagnosis and continuing through survivorship, patient navigators help:
- Schedule appointments
- Facilitate access to resources, such as information to help you understand your type of cancer and the treatments available to you
- Refer for financial assistance
- Arrange transportation for you or your family members
- Answer your medication questions
- Coordinate referrals to support groups and providers, such as home health
Meet Our Nurse Navigators
Breast Cancer Oncology Nurse Navigator
Ashli Morales, RN, BSN 225-924-8595
Gynecological Certified Oncology Nurse Navigator
Ashley Marks, RN, OCN, CBCN, ONN-GE, 225-924-8215