Breast Cancer Patient Navigator
One-on-one guidance and support during your cancer journey.
A cancer diagnosis changes everything. You’re faced with a number of decisions that can impact your life and that of your family. We understand the treatment process can sometimes be overwhelming. Our patient navigators can help you throughout their cancer journey from diagnosis through survivorship.
How a patient navigator can help you.
- Schedule appointments
- Facilitate access to resources, such as information to help you understand your type of cancer and the treatments available to you
- Refer for financial assistance
- Arrange transportation for you or your family members
- Answer your medication questions
- Coordinate referrals to support groups and providers, such as home health
- Connect you with resources through The Sisterhood
If you’d like to speak with our breast cancer patient navigator, call us at 225-924-8925 or email us below.