Two additional breastfeeding rooms are now open on Woman’s campus!
Breastfeeding on Woman’s campus just got more convenient! Two additional new breastfeeding rooms are now open; one is located in the Physician Office Building on the 1st floor near the Lab, and the other is located at the entrance of the Support Services Building across from Birth Certificates. A third new breastfeeding room is slated to open in the main hospital lobby in the very near future.
Though women may breastfeed or pump wherever they want – it’s the law – many women would rather have a private space to do so. Woman’s new breastfeeding rooms feature:
- Soft lamp light to encourage relaxation
- A comfortable chair
- A table on which to set a breast pump and other supplies
- An electrical outlet for pumping
- A sink along with soap and paper towels
- A door that locks from the inside
Other breastfeeding rooms on campus are located on the third and fourth floors in the main hospital. For more information about breastfeeding, click here