Of our more than 2,300 parking spaces, we want to help you find one close to your destination. Take a look at our campus parking map.
Handicapped, Pink-Striped & Valet
We have hundreds of handicapped parking spaces for visitors and patients available at every building entrance. The hospital has additional handicapped parking adjacent to the main entrance.
Woman's pink-striped parking spaces are reserved for guests who are mobility-impaired, but not handicapped, and need a "little" closer parking. This includes, but is not limited to, pregnant or elderly visitors, women undergoing cancer treatment and orthopedic and post-surgery patients. These parking spaces are located near the handicapped spaces in front of the hospital, Physician Office Building and Support Services Building.
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Woman's Hospital Main Entrance
- Physician Office Building Entrance
- Breast & GYN Cancer Pavilion Entrance
- Hours will be subject to change according to demand.
- Text ahead feature so that persons leaving the hospital can text ahead and have their cars brought around to reduce waiting.
- Valet will be complimentary and no tips will be accepted.
- Services will be provided by trained and professionally uniformed valet attendants.
You're in labor
Once you arrive at the hospital, drive under the Assessment Center entrance canopy and pull to the right. The driver should go to the desk and let staff know the patient is in labor. A wheelchair will be provided for your safety and comfort. While mom is checking in at the Assessment Center, the driver may park temporarily in lot C.
If you are scheduled for delivery (C-section or induction)
Scheduled induction and scheduled C-section patients may report to Admitting through the hospital main entrance, with nearby parking in lots B and C.
If you are having surgery
Report to the following location on the day of your surgery:
For Woman’s Same Day Surgery Center, park with free valet or in lot C, use the Same Day Surgery Entrance to the right side of the main entrance and check in at the Same Day Surgery waiting room.
- For Woman’s Surgical Care Unit, park with free valet or in lot B or C, use the main Hospital Entrance and take the elevators in the Imaging waiting area to the second floor. Check in at the Surgical Care waiting room.