If you are considering cosmetic surgery, we are dedicated to providing you the resources and knowledge you need to make the best choices about your health.
Our Personal Cosmetic Surgery coordinator is knowledgeable, candid and just a phone call away. She offers confidential advice on a full range of cosmetic procedures to help you make a decision that's right for you, including information on procedures, price quotes, and referrals to board-certified plastic surgeons.
Woman's Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Include:
- Breast reduction
- Procedures can be performed in combination with other insurance-covered procedures.
- Mastopexy (breast lift)
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reconstruction after mastectomy
- Liposuction (Liposculpture/body sculpturing)
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Body contouring after weight loss
- Rhinoplasty (nose)
- Blepharoplasty (eyes)
- Face lift
Have you considered combining a cosmetic procedure with a medically insured procedure?
For example, a hysterectomy or tubal ligation in combination with an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) may gain you results that you have been wanting.