Finding Your Way Around New Woman's
I have an appointment with a doctor?
Most physicians with offices at Woman’s are located in the Physician Office Building (POB) which is located next door to the new hospital. Enter the Physician Office Building on Rue de la Vie. Park in lot D or E.
I am in labor to deliver a baby?
Your first stop is the Hospital’s Assessment Center that you can enter two ways:
- From Airline Highway, turn right onto Rue de la Vie. Turn left onto Woman’s Way. Immediately turn left (west) at the first break in the boulevard and follow the road to the Assessment Center entrance for drop off. Temporary parking in lot A.
- Through the first floor lobby. Facing the hospital main entrance information desk, turn left and follow the hallway to the Assessment Center located on the left.
I have a scheduled induction of labor or c-section?
Scheduled induction and scheduled C-section patients may report to Admitting through the Hospital Main Entrance, with nearby parking in lots B and C.
I want to buy a gift?
Woman’s has two gift shops:
- Serendipity Gift & Floral is located on the 1st floor of the hospital.
- Mom & Baby Boutique is located on the 1st floor of the Physician Office Building.
I am picking up a new mom and baby?
All new moms and infants will be available for pickup near the main entrance of the hospital. There are parking spaces near the front door for the family to temporarily park.
I am scheduled for a surgery?
- Your pre-admit appointment will be at the Pre-Surgery Center in the Physician Office Building 4th floor, Suite 409.
- On the day of surgery, you will go to Surgery located on the 2nd floor of the hospital directly above the main entrance.
I am picking up a woman following surgery?
All inpatient and day surgery patients will be available for pick up from the Med-Surg Discharge entry. Driving from Woman’s Way, the main entrance to the hospital, and immediately turn left (west) at the first break in the boulevard. Follow the road toward the Assessment drop off. Immediately past the Assessment Center will be the pickup location.
I am hungry?
- Woman’s Way Café is located on the 1st floor of the hospital. From the hospital main entrance, go left and follow the main hallway to the cafeteria.
- Subway is located in the 1st floor of the Physician Office Building.
- Vending machines are located near the cafeteria on the first floor and near the main elevator/labor & delivery waiting area on the second floor.
I am having a mammogram or imaging test?
All imaging services are located in one convenient location – at the hospital’s 1st floor main entrance directly next to the information desk.
I don't know which entrance or parking lot to select?
Parking for our Main Hospital include lots B and C. Parking for Physician Office Building include lots D and E. Handicapped parking spaces for visitors and patients are available. Although there no longer is a parking garage, parking is easily accessible with specific lots.
How do I get to…
Browse through our list of departments in the department directory.