Accreditations & Honors
Accreditations & Certifications
- Baton Rouge’s first Magnet Nursing Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- One of South Louisiana’s Breast Imaging Centers of Excellence by the American College of Radiology
- 3-Year/full accreditation designation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a program administered by the American College of Surgeons
- WomenCertified® as one of the Top 100 Hospitals for Patient Experience
- "Your Ideal NICU;” One of only 12 NICU’s nationally selected by the Vermont Oxford Network Project
- Consistently recognized with outstanding nursing care honors
- Becker's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" List 2014
- Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Hospital of the Year by Louisiana State Nurses Association Nurses in 2007
- Company of the Year by the Baton Rouge Business Report and Junior Achievement in 2010
This is an award that is given to the company that has demonstrated significant achievement in the capital region.
We Received “2012 Hospital of the Year” Nightingale Award
Presented by Louisiana Nurses Foundation & Louisiana State Nurses Association
We Received Louisiana’s First ACR Breast MRI Accreditation
American College of Radiology awarded us for our high practice standards following a voluntary, rigorous review that meets nationally-accepted standards.
Our Pathology Lab Receives Re-Accreditation
Marking our lab's 30+ years of continuous recognition by College of American Pathologists.