Outpatient Orthopedic Surgery
Surgeons may treat orthopedic care without surgery via medication, exercise and other therapies. However, sometimes surgery is the best option.
Foot and Ankle
It is estimated that nearly 75% of American women will suffer from foot problems at some time in their life. Most will suffer needlessly.
The foot and ankle surgery team at Woman's understands that foot and ankle problems dramatically impact mobility and comfort since symptoms may be magnified by walking and standing. Woman's foot and ankle surgical services include:
- Treatment of arthritis of the foot, ankle and other joints
- Athletic injuries
- Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Heel pain
- Treatment of both simple and complex fractures and dislocations
- Revision procedures of previous surgeries of the foot and ankle
- Complex reconstructive procedures for foot deformities and tendon disruptions
- Correction of toe deformities such as bunions, hammertoes, plantar faciitis (heel pain) and claw feet
- Non-operative focused care of pediatric foot problems
Hand and Wrist
A busy life means busy hands and wrists. From carpal tunnel syndrome to hand trauma, Woman's orthopedic specialists excel in getting you back to your life.
Often, minimally invasive procedures, employing the most advanced technologies available, are used. Woman's hand and wrist surgical services include:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Calcium deposits
- Advanced arthritis
- Muscle and tendon ruptures
Of course, state-of-the-art techniques mean less recovery time, so you can get back to the tennis court as soon as possible, but they also usually mean less pain and scarring. Woman's orthopedic elbow services include:
- Tennis elbow
Back and Neck
Orthopedic surgeons treat many musculoskeletal conditions, including those of the spine, without surgery by using medication, exercise and other rehabilitative or alternative therapies for orthopedic care. Woman's specializes in non-operative treatment and care for chronic back and neck pain.
Our expert team utilizes a multidisciplinary approach in caring for problems associated with the musculoskeletal system. We offer a full spectrum of options while working closely with our physical therapists. Some of our additional orthopedic services include:
- Treatment of sports and work related knee and hip problems
- Non-operative treatment of sports and work related shoulder injuries
With the goal of your successful orthopedic recovery, your care at Woman's will be coordinated by our skilled technologists, caring nurses, and specialized therapists, along with your surgeon.
Woman's continues to care for women after their surgery, offering many therapy, fitness and nutrition programs that can help to speed recovery.