New Woman's Campus
We Delivered! It's a New Woman's!
Woman’s Hospital has relocated all services to the new hospital on our move day, and opened Sunday, August 5, 2012 at 5 AM. Physician practices relocated to the new Woman’s Physician Office Building on individual schedules.
Proudly bursting at the seams, Woman’s took the leap and built a new a state-of-the-art, family-focused facility. Our goal was to create an aesthetically pleasing, technologically advanced campus that is focused on an exceptional patient experience.
Browse photo gallery >>
Woman’s quality and compassionate care has always been our hallmark and now, the new hospital offers enhanced facilities and equipment to enhance our famous “Woman’s touch.” Check out what makes us standout. The Baton Rouge Business Report’s August 21 edition highlights the new campus with a seven-page spread titled "The Art of the Move."
- Location and Facts
- Assessment Center
- Labor & Delivery
- Imaging Services
- Cancer Care
- Breast Care
- Woman’s Way Café
- Physician Office Building
- Woman's Celebrates Move to New Campus
- We Delivered! It's a New Woman's!
- Move Day!
- Our Due Date is in Sight
- The Countdown is On!
- Experience the "Wow!"
- New Hospital Improvements Drawing Rave Reviews
- Our New Service Line Improvements Go Beyond our “Woman’s Touch”
- We're "Expecting"
- As part of our transition to the replacement facility, we hosted simulations
- Thousands Experience Woman’s Open House Community Event
Our Goodwood campus is now closed.