Nutrition & Wellness Services
Nutrition is one of the primary keys to good health. But, how can you be sure you’re following the right plan for your unique health needs and lifestyle?
Woman’s Center for Wellness offers private consultations, classes, and programs designed to help you make the right nutritional choices for you, as well as your family. These nutritional departments are available for your needs:
With one-on-one nutrition counseling, as well as group programs, Woman’s medical nutrition can offer solutions and strategies for your specific disease states and help achieve a healthier you.
Nutrition & Wellness
These nutrition programs offered by the Woman’s Center for Wellness are ideal for the woman looking for weight management options and programs to improve their health and stamina. Call our registered dietitians at 225-924-8313.
Nutrition for Life
to schedule your appointment
“Customized Guidance Centered on Your Needs”
We’re available to provide guidance for nutritional needs related to specific health concerns, such as:
- Obesity and weight management
- Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery)
- Celiac Disease
- Heart health (hypertension, elevated triglycerides, high cholesterol)
- Food Allergies, Intolerance & Sensitivities
- Kidney Disease
- Metabolic health (Diabetes, polycystic ovarian syndrome – PCOS, insulin resistance, hypoglycemia)
- Sports Nutrition Cancer (decreased appetite, dry mouth, constipation, loose stools)
- Healthy Eating
- Pregnancy (hyperemesis, gestational hypertension, weight management, gallbladder and kidney issues)
- Pediatric nutrition counseling for Failure to Thrive, childhood obesity, and food sensitivities.
A registered dietitian is a food and nutrition expert who has the educational background and training to help you manage your nutritional health.
Nutrition Wellness Programs
Our dietitians offer one-on-one solutions and strategies for weight loss and weight management, and enhances your ability to maintain your health and stamina.
Whether you’re looking to lose weight, eat better, stop smoking, reduce your stress levels, follow through on your doctor’s recommendations, or just feel and look better Life Coaching can help guide you through change and challenges. If you are interested in scheduling a Life Coaching Consultation or want to learn more about services offered within our Nutrition and Wellness offerings, please contact us at 225-924-8313 or email us.
Classes such as cooking are offered to help individuals meet their nutritional needs in a group setting.